Saturday, March 8, 2008

Super E to the rescue!



For Emma's birthday I decided that I would make her a cape. (Lately she has been on a Super Hero kick.) Of course I couldn't just make it myself. I had to involve someone else in my plan. We all Know who that someone else is... yes, my wonderful, talented Mom!! Unwillingly she decided to help me; (Knowing deep down inside she couldn't wait to help me with my next sewing project). Needless to say, after several hours we created one heck of a cape for our little Super Hero. Emma couldn't wait until her Birthday to wear it and, of course that pleased me to know that it was worth all the work. Take a look at Super E!

6 comments:

Gracie said...

That is SO cute! I can tell she loves her super cape.

Unknown said...

I am glad Emma loves her super cape. She loves super heroes!

Anonymous said...

I love the video and the quote. Oh to have the imagination of a child! Emma, you are an awesome Super E! I'm glad you like your cape. It made it all worth the time it took to make it--what a memory!

Kim said...

This cape is really cool! Its got perfection written all over it! I love the "E". What a super gift! I need to be brave and get a sewing machine. The always eat my stuff.

Robs said...

Cute video. Libby thought it was a video chat and that Emma was talking to her. It was pretty funny. Libby loved the cape. Can you make her one!?!?

Debbie said...

OK, I have to say it, this reminds me of Scott! He had a reversible cape as a kid--Superman on one side and Batman on the other--and he did everything but sleep in it. So although Emma has all of her mom's beauty and charm, maybe she has a little bit of her dad in her too!