Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I am three!


Emma turned three on Monday, March, 17th. We celebrated her Birthday at Build-a-Bear! All of her close friends came. We all agree that it was a lot of fun! Emma picked out a blue and white bear and dressed her in a swimming suit with swimming goggles. After Build-a-Bear we all walked down to the food court and opened presents and had a cup cake. Nana and Papa and Uncle Ryan came over for cake that night. Emma was so excited about her Batman cake. Yes, that is right...she wanted to have Batman on her Birthday cake. She had a Happy Happy Birthday!! It is hard to believe that she is three.

Daddy and I are so glad that you are our daughter. We love you, Emma!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma, it's hard to believe that three years have gone by since you were born. You are special and wonderful and at times very determined!!! I loved your Batman cake. It was unique just like you--and delicious. I'm so glad you're my granddaughter--we like the same things! If I had to choose between dressing up like Cinderella or being Batman--I'd be Batman!

Robs said...

Happy Birthday Emma! Libby would have loved to have been there to help celebrate at the party! I hope you had a wonderful day. We love you and want you to come visit!

Kim said...

I've always said three is the magic age: from now on they grow up so darn fast I want to cry!

Gracie said...

She wanted a BATMAN CAKE! WHAT!