Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm "It"

Kim, I am finally getting around to your "tag" blog. Here goes...

Ten years ago...let's see, I was free as a bird. In a size six. And in debt up to my eyeballs.

Things on my to do list?

1. Get Emma potty trained (for real this time.)
2. Teach Lily Pat-a-Cake.
3. Clean out the kid's toy room.
4. Paint the toy room.
5. Work out at least five times a week. Ok, at least three times a week
6. Get Lils to sleep through the night.
7. Get Scott to clean out his office.
8. Clean out the garage.
9. Have a tea party with Emma.
10. Last, but not least, take time to enjoy being a mother.

What would I do if I were to suddenly become a billionaire? This is a fun one. Move to an obscenely huge home. Furnish it with only the finest of furniture. Hire a full time nanny, cook and of course housekeeper. Travel Europe. And of course, have a nip and tuck here or there. If there is still money left...well, I would save it for a rainy day. Ya, right. I don't know the meaning of the word.

Three places I have lived.

1. Bountiful, Utah
2. Boston, Massachussettes
3. Orem, Utah

Five things people don't know about me

1. I am obsessed with William Wallace. (Oh, you already knew that.)
2. Act stupid so I can avoid a difficult situation. (And you thought that I was just dumb.)
3. I have an obsession with children's toys. Especially European made ones.
4. Something I didn't know myself until last week... I am seriously allergic to cats.
5. I want a tattoo, I won't say where.

Five bad habbits

1. I drink six cans of Dr. Pepper a day. Gee, how many calories is that?
2. Gossiping
3. Thinking that the "grass is always greener on the other side".
4. Over loading the washing machine.
5. Ask irritating questions over and over. I love getting a reaction from people. Hmmm, I must get that from my Dad.

Well, there it is. Hope you enjoyed it.

13 comments:

Kim said...

Loved it!! I had a real laugh.
Those darn washing machines. They'll never make 'em big enough will they? Call me!!

Anonymous said...

Great blog, Emily. Do I know you or what? You need to get an industrial strength washer/dryer. And then you'd still over stuff it.

Robs said...

Love it! I had a great laugh. Thanks for making my day! 6 cans of DP a day....come on!

Suzanne Linge said...

Emily who is William Wallace? Boy I'm dumb don't know who he is or what he did or why you are obsessed with him enlighten me. I love your bad habbits some of them are mine too.

Kim said...

I ask too many questions too. I guess I'll start blaming that on dad, too. Why not? Don't worry, I've made good use of your debt and size six, thanks. DP? I'm peanut m and m's addict. Thank goodness for the 5 lb bag. At least you don't have to admit to wearing a padded bra...

Kim said...

Tatoo? Who knew? Those are soooo gross. Call me a judgy judgerson but only.....would....a tatoo.

Kim said...

This post was so entertaining, can you do another one?

Anonymous said...

Emily, I'll let you in on a little secret--I've always kind of wanted a little tattoo on my ankle--of course I'd never do it, and now my ankles are too old and ugly.

Unknown said...

I didn't know about the tattoo. Other than that, I think everyone already knows the rest of those things. Clean out my office? It's the one part of the house I can do anything I want with. I want to keep it that way. If we are going to put carpet in the basement, that is a different story.

Gracie said...

Love your blog!

Robs said...

Update please!

Anonymous said...

Emily: It's time to update your blog. Have you hung your curtains yet?

Ernie said...

Hello! I am with your mom and robs! UPDATE!!!! What curtains? Did you spend more money?