Emma,I'm so glad you decided to try out your cape. At first I thought we'd have to give it to Ethan, and Natalie would not have liked him wearing a pink cape! (Emily, remember how she said, "I not superwoman, I Emma--I don't want a cape!) We both know who wanted Emma to have a cape--don't we? Isn't it fun to be a super hero!
Yeah, we both know who wanted Emma to have a cape...her momma! I love it! Please make one just like it for Libby and then a blue one for Noah! Well, I better go. I'm off to Target to buy me a purple workout jumpsuit!
There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again. ~Elizabeth Lawrence
Childhood is the most beautiful of all life's seasons. ~Author Unknown
The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved. Victor Hugo
3 comments:
Emma,I'm so glad you decided to try out your cape. At first I thought we'd have to give it to Ethan, and Natalie would not have liked him wearing a pink cape! (Emily, remember how she said, "I not superwoman, I Emma--I don't want a cape!) We both know who wanted Emma to have a cape--don't we? Isn't it fun to be a super hero!
Super E! You are so cute! I love it. Ollie should get one of those, anyone willing to make it for her?
Yeah, we both know who wanted Emma to have a cape...her momma! I love it! Please make one just like it for Libby and then a blue one for Noah! Well, I better go. I'm off to Target to buy me a purple workout jumpsuit!
Post a Comment