Saturday, May 3, 2008

Superman Party



















We celebrated Emma's Superman Party today. Why did she get to have a Superman Party you ask? Because she is finally potty trained. I asked her what she wanted for a reward for going on the toilet thinking that it would be something simple. You know, like a piece of candy or small toy. No, not my Emma. She wanted a party. I guess that is what I get for asking. We played a Superman Trivia game, Pin the S on Superman's chest and Hot Potato with Kryptonite. Needless to say I am exhausted from all of the partying. I guess I didn't know what I was getting myself into. After the party was over I asked Emma how she liked her Superman Party. She replied by telling me that she was going to have a Spiderman Party now. Um, I don't think so. I am all Super Heroed OUT!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun party Emily! We're going to dubb you "the partyingest family ever!" I can't wait for the Spiderman Party! Emma, whatever happened to fairies, princesses, and knights in shining armor? Congratulations on being potty trained!

Gracie said...

That sounds so fun! If I were Emma, I would also ask for another party!

Ernie said...

Em, sorry we missed the party! it sounds fun, but there are no pics.

Robs said...

The party looks great! You are so lucky you live by family! We always miss out on all the fun! Congrats Emma on being potty trained!

Ernie said...

Oh there they are! CUTE!!!! Hyrum is funny I can't beleive how big he and Kaylee are. WOW!

Kim said...

Well, I've tried and tried with no success to have James like trains. I love trains. He wants nothing to do with them and insists on fighting with that ----lightsaver and talking about spiderman and darth vader. In some random hand-me-down bag he found a spiderman shirt. He wears it day and night. Great! What will my friends think?