Saturday, February 9, 2008

Our little piano player

Last week I was cleaning out Emma's room so that Scott could put Emma's big girl bed together. I had the girls in her room to play while I cleaned. Emma has a little piano in her room and I set Lily by it to see if it would entertain her for a while. It was the cutest thing! She started to plunk and pound on the keys. It was just beautiful! Then she started to babble. It sounded like she was singing while she played. She must take after her dad when it comes to musical talent. Aren't you lucky Lily. We all know that I don't have a musical bone in my body. Come to think about it, both Emma and Lily have musical talent. I better starting saving for the piano and voice lessons!

16 comments:

Robs said...

So CUTE! I love it. I had to laugh when she started pounding on the piano keys! Looks like you've got a Mozart on your hands! What a cute baby!

Anonymous said...

Cute picture of Emma and papa. Lily, you're not just another pretty face--you've got true talent! What a cutie. Keep practicing, and Emily, you're right--you better start saving up for lessons!

Gracie said...

That was one of the cutest things ever! Lily really does have talent. I am SO glad that you got the vidio camra out so that you could film her! I hope you make another post soon!

Unknown said...

I was very impressed that she was sitting there using both hands at the same time. I wanted to use these pics for my rock band post. I guess I still will. I love that video. It is very cute.

Kim said...

I have to admit that almost (emphasis added) made me baby hungry!

Kim said...

Oh the Rock Band days! Scott and Jim and Robilyn jamming out. Lils is up and coming.

Kim said...

Oh and the drool. Its so endearing!

Kim said...

Mags did the same thing the other day. I think she's going to be an Opera star. She just belts out the notes without any warning.

Kim said...

and the red piano!? Do they really make those?

Kim said...

Awesome post! Love the video. The next best thing to being there.

Kim said...

was that snot or drool? Snot is stressful, but drool is definitely endearing.

NatalieBee said...

That was an adorable video Em!!!! I want someone to teach me how to do this blog stuff! Oh and your right you better start saving cuz music lessons are expensive, I know! Love ya, Natalie

Anonymous said...

Wow, Em, you got a lot of comments on this one. Everyone loves the video. And, yes, Kim, that is snot not drool.

Ernie said...

Wow Em! I think this is a record on posts. Lils is so cute! I know you know, "I want to squeeze her, and eat her up". I keep telling you to enroll in music class with Olive.

Unknown said...

I can't believe you guys see snot and drool in that picture. All I see is a beautiful baby showing off her natural talent playing the piano. I mean, she is 6 months old people. Sheesh!

Robs said...

You have SO many comments! I'm totally impressed!