Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Potty Trained At Last!



I have been trying to potty train Emma for...I don't now how long. This week I think she finally got the idea of how to use the big girl potty. I am so proud of her!! I thought that she deserved a reward, so we went to Target and picked out some finger paints. She painted me the most beautiful picture. Now, if I could just get Lily to sleep through the night. Any ideas?



I saw this on the Land of Nod website and thought how perfect it would be for Lily's room.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma, I'm so proud of you too! What a beautiful picture! Cute blog Emily--I told you your blogs would be awesome! We need to get that clock for Lily's room! It is perfect!

Robs said...

Congrats Emma! Yeah! Don't ask me for advice. Libby still isn't potty trained and she doesn't sleep through the night either...what am I doing wrong!?!?

Ernie said...

Well I got the sleeping through night down!(since 6 weeks old I might add) I just need to get motivated to potty train. Olive is more ready than me. AHHHH!!!!! I have issues with the idea of her going in public bathrooms.

NatalieBee said...

Hi Em- I'm soooo jealous. I wish Ethan was potty trained. And I wish HE was sleeping through the night. He was up 7 times last night. I want to drive to the bridge. I seriously don't know what I am going to do when this baby comes. Between him and a newborn I am seriously scared for myself. Oh well, you'll come visit me in Provo, right? Love ya, Natalie

Kim said...

Way to go Emma! Sleeping through the night is definitely one of the greatest dilemmas. Good luck!

Gracie said...

I havn't had a baby yet (and won't have one for at least 10 years) so I can't exactly help you out in the getting the baby to sleep thing. I'm glad Emma is potty trained!