

It snowed today...really snowed. Emma loves the snow. And I love watching her have so much fun in it. I took her and Lils out to play in the snow and Emma had a ball! As for Lils, well she had a ball watching her sister play. She is not quit old enough to appreciate all that cold, wet stuff yet.
3 comments:
I love the snow. I didn't until I had children. It is a wonder to watch what they do with it. I love the "first snowman" day. It makes me feel like I'm three again or making snow angels that always makes me feel like a kid. Hey, maybe "snow-angel making" is a possible anti wrinkle method? It's worth a try..
Cute blog. I hate the cold and the snow, but seeing how Emma enjoyed it makes me smile. What a good mom you are to give her the chance to catch snowflakes on her tongue! Way to go Em.
So cute! What a good mom you are to take the kids out to play in the snow. I would get arrested if I took my kids outside! It's a blizzard out there right now and it's -20 with the windchill! YIKES!
Post a Comment