This weekend we took a trip up Provo Canyon for a ride on the Haunted Railroad. The girls loved it! Of course I loved it! I even think that Scott had a good time. I hope this will become a Leonard Family Tradtion! Happy Halloweeeeen!!
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
It's about time that you update your blog! Looks like you guys had a great time. I love your black fingernails! Very festive! Fun pictures!
Leave it to you to notice my black fingernails! I love them too!
I had to go back and look at your black nails. Very nice! Where are your costumes? Was it too cold?
And, who took the picutres? The girls look like they're having a blast. Good tradition to start. Let's keep the updates coming!
Fun pictures! We are soooo going with you next year. It sounded like a blast. I LOVE Halloween.
I too had to go back and check the fingernails. I'm so much like mom. And I, I could definitely live without Halloween. I think.
It did look like a lot of fun! You always have the best ideas and are always up for a party. Your kids are so lucky!
Hey, how was your apple bobbing party that I missed? See, I think if I hung around you, I'd like Halloween more and more!!
Emily, I want to see the girls in their costumes. When are you going to update?
Seems like fun! Did you make a jak-o-lantern?
Post a Comment