Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun





This year we had a Halloween Party. It was a blast. We bobbed for apples, found bones in spaghetti noodles using only our faces and broke a pinata. Oh, and I can't leave out Scott's chilli that he made. It was so yummy! Halloween here's to YOU!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

There is only 1 bowl of chili left, and if it is still here when I get home tomorrow, I am going to eat it!

NatalieBee said...

Emily it was such a great party. Scott's chili was absolutely delish. Watching Hyrum bob for apples was a riot. Hope we do it again next year!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the party was a real hit. Next year I'll be there for sure! I want Scott's chili recipe. Emma and Lily look so cute as Dorothy and Munchkin, and you make an awesome witch. You've certainly come a long way since ET!

Mandy said...

Looks like fun! Did you make Emma's dress? She and Lily look adorable, and you look very scarry! Wish we could have been there:( Maybe one year we can do it durring the summer time and just pretend it's Halloween!

Miss you!

Kim said...

So cute. Your feet picture beats mine! I love it!

Gracie said...

That sounds like so much fun! I wish that I could have been there.

Robs said...

Update your BLOG COME ON!!!