Thursday, April 2, 2009

Meet Lucy

I take back what I said about "no accidents". I came home to dog vomit, dog poo, and dog pee. Even after all that I still want Lucy in our family. Scott and I love her! The girls, well they could care less.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Lucy
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

10 comments:

Robs said...

She looks like a cutie! Can't wait to meet her!

Unknown said...

I don't know if I love her, but she obviously loves me.. she always wants to sit by me when we are watching a show at night. (Just kidding, I love her too... although that doesn't change the terms of our dog caretaking arrangement.)

NatalieBee said...

Em she is cute. I can't wait to meet her in real life. The fact remains though that she IS a dog. I don't think she's any cuter than Scruffy was. I thought he was adorable.... but the smell. Yes, I think your house is clean even with a dog! Love ya!

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy said...

She is really cute, and I love that you named her Lucy. I thought for sure you would have picked out a brand new puppy, but she is a much better choice- less mess than a puppy!

Gracie said...

I can't wait to see her!

Kim said...

I feel so badly about the brat-head comment I made earlier. It must be my suppressed jealousy that I may never have a dog. Okay, so what I really ment to say is, that the dog is really cute but the name is all wrong. Don't you know that Mitzi is the only true dog name?

Anonymous said...

Lucy is so cute and gentle. She puts up with a lot from the girls. I'm glad you have a dog--you're such an animal lover and I know you will take good care of Lucy. Hopefully, no one is allergic!

NatalieBee said...

Em, I thought for sure you would have a post on here about the beanbag popcorn mess. NO? Please tell me you took pictures of that and you'll update soon? That was such a great story, me and my kids are still laughing.:) I'm so glad that you found Lucy. She's the running awayest dog I've ever seen. Love ya.

Allicia Buchanan said...

hey how are things going now with the dog?? i tried to call you when i had Sariah but the phone number was disconnected. so call me.