Sunday, January 4, 2009

Our Christmas in Chicago

Click to play Our Christmas in Chicago
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the girls had a great Christmas. I wish we could have been at Robilyn's. We would have had so much fun. I'm glad you're home. I missed you.

Robs said...

Thanks for coming to visit! I loved seeing you guys and playing those games! I hope you come visit again soon! Oh, and you lost miserably to Scott. I did pretty good:)

NatalieBee said...

Looks like your girls had a great Christmas. We sure did miss you though. I want to go see Robilyn. It looks like you had fun. Try not to think about how sick everybody was. Glad your home.

Gracie said...

I loved seeing my own home sweet home again, if only in pictures!

Anonymous said...

the pictures of the girls turned out really good. i liked when you guys were here i miss being able to have someone to talk to all the time