Friday, January 9, 2009

Lucky Girl!


I got my new washing machine this morning. Is it possible that laundry could be fun to do?


It is with this machine. I LOVE IT!!!!! I am a lucky girl.

10 comments:

NatalieBee said...

I don't know what it is about a front loader but it really does make laundry fun for some reason. When I first got mine I would just sit there and watch it wash the clothes. It was better than T.V. Now they just need to come up with a machine that will fold the clothes.:] Congratulations on your new machine. It's a definate must for every mom!

Unknown said...

Yeah. Happy christmas, birthday, girl's birthday, my birthday, another christmas and another birthday. I hope you continue to enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you got a new washer. It looks beautiful. Now, you need to save up for the matching dryer. You'd love that just as much!!!!! I know you think you can wash 5 loads at one time--but you can't.

Unknown said...

5 loads at a time? I wonder if that is why the motor on the wash basin burned out on our old washer...

Robs said...

Nice! That looks great. I bet you are loving it! I wish I had one of those bad boys! It's a beauty!

Gracie said...

When my Mom got her new dryer, it changed her landry life!

Kim said...

A very Merry unbirthday to YOu!

Anonymous said...

Emily, it's time to update.

Robs said...

PLEASE update your blog! Come on!

Anonymous said...

Come on Emily, this is getting really old. I know your life is more interesting than doing your wash.