Emma looks so cute, and I see she is the only one with an attention span. Who's the cheeseball kid in blue who keeps walking in front of the camera? We miss you guys. Come home soon!
There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again. ~Elizabeth Lawrence
Childhood is the most beautiful of all life's seasons. ~Author Unknown
The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved. Victor Hugo
4 comments:
Cute pictures and I loved the program. Emma was so cute. She was the only one paying attention!
Merry Christmas!
Cute pictures. Was the program at Emma's school? Merry Christmas! Can't wait to see you!
Cute Emma! You are such a performer!
Emma looks so cute, and I see she is the only one with an attention span. Who's the cheeseball kid in blue who keeps walking in front of the camera? We miss you guys. Come home soon!
Post a Comment