Saturday, March 7, 2009

Update, PLEASE!





I decided that it was time to update my blog. I still love the new washing machine but, everyone keeps letting me know that it is time for an update. So, here it is...

Last month we got a new car...a Honda Odyssey. I am thoroughly happy with it. (I always wanted to own a Honda.)

Lils had tubes put in her ears. She has had a constant ear infection since November. The poor little thing. The surgery went well and Lily is doing much better.

Scott has been out of town every weekend since December. We finally got to spend some quality time with him today! We have all missed having him around. He has been gone so much that last Saturday Emma asked me "How come Daddy never comes home? Is he in jail." I didn't know weather to laugh or cry in response to this question.

Emma's Birthday is coming up. She is so excited to have her birthday Party at Kangaroo Zoo! I can't believe that she is turning four.

I decided that I love the Usborne Books so much that I signed up to be a consultant. Scott helped me set up my own web site. loves2read.com. Take a look at it sometime. The books are so cute. I love them.

Well, there you have it. I feel like I just wrote a Christmas letter or something!

6 comments:

Robs said...

It's about time! Love the new van! I bet it is SO nice. I'm glad you got to spend some time with Scott this weekend and I'm glad that Lily is feeling better from her surgery! Thank heavens! I just checked out your Usborne book website. Looks like fun. I'll call you tonight. Thanks for the update! I've been waiting for that for months!

Anonymous said...

Hurray, new photos! Love the van, you lucky girl! Your book website looks great too. You've been busy. I sure hope the tubes help Lily to feel better and hear better. Now that spring is coming hopefully no more sickness for a while!

Mandy said...

Looks like a sweet ride! Lily looks so big I can't believe it, she's not even two yet but she has grown so much. I'm glad you survived being on your own so much, but where did Emma learn about jail?!Funny.

Kim said...

sounds hectic but hey, at least you got a new set of wheels. Watch out for those garage doors! They can be nasty.

NatalieBee said...

Wow. You have been busy. No wonder you haven't updated for so long. Congrats on the Van. We are glad Scott is finally home. And Happy that little Lils is finally feeling better!

Gracie said...

I've never cared much about cars. As long as it's airconditioned and can hold our entire family, it's good enough for me! However, I bet that that car is amazing and I can't wait to see it!