The kids laughed their heads off! I had to cut them off on the fourth time- they probably would watch it all day! I'm going to have to figure out how to do that! Merry Christmas!
There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again. ~Elizabeth Lawrence
Childhood is the most beautiful of all life's seasons. ~Author Unknown
The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved. Victor Hugo
7 comments:
Very cute and funny. Merry Christmas!
very cute! merry Christmas!
Cute! Em. I got the blanket today! Love, Love, it! Thanks. I'm so ready to have this baby. Three more weeks! Look out for Mr. Stork. (where is he?)
The kids laughed their heads off! I had to cut them off on the fourth time- they probably would watch it all day!
I'm going to have to figure out how to do that!
Merry Christmas!
How cute! Emma makes a perfect elf!
Don't you just love Elfyourself? Scott's Elf was the best! Lily's a close second. Merry Christmas!
Cute! Lily is getting big!
Post a Comment