Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Trip to Chicago



A few weeks ago we went to Chicago for Scott's brother's wedding. Emma was a flower girl. She did a great job and walked down the aisle beautifully. Jared and Amanda were married at the Lincoln Park Nature Museum downtown. They had a butterfly exhibit when we were there. The girls loved watching all the butterflies flutter around their heads! I loved watching their reactions!

6 comments:

NatalieBee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NatalieBee said...

Brother, now I'm havin a hard time posting comments. I swear! Anyway, your girls are adorable Emily. I love lils dress. I bet the butterflies were fun. There is something magical about them.

Anonymous said...

I love your little girls. They are precious beyond words. What a blessing they are in our lives--awake or asleep, naughty or nice! They look so cute!

Mandy said...

Hi em, your girls look adorable. Sounds like fun.

Kim said...

Goble up those beautiful girls!!!! Doesn't Emma know your not suppose to outshine the bride?

Robs said...

The girls look darling! I wish I could have seen you while you were here. Come visit me!