Saturday, August 16, 2008

Click to play Davis County Fair
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

6 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like fun. It's not fair that I didn't get to go too. But, Dad always said, "the only fair is the state fair". Hee Hee.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

no "fair"? Nice pun. It was a good time. Emma enjoyed the rides more than I thought she would. Emily went on one really scary ride while we all watched. I went back for the Rock Band competition later and sang with my "Rock Band" band. It was fun for the whole family!

Anonymous said...

What a fun day. Too bad Lily didn't feel good. Emma loves having a good time--just like her mommy--I bet you would all love the Iowa State Fair--especially when the temperature is 110 degrees! Dad wants to correct Kim, he says that when someone makes the comment "it's not fair," he says, "the only thing that's fair, is the state fair, and it's in the fall!"

Robs said...

Looks like a fun day! Cute pictures of the girls. You guys should come for the Iowa state fair. I'll see if I can arrange for it to be 120 degrees with 200 percent humidity and then you'll understand what the fair is really ALL about!

Mandy said...

Hi Em, looks like you're up to the same fun stuff you always are. I don't know anyone who appreciates a good fair, or a bad one for that matter, more than you! I just remembered found your blog today, I've been trying to google it for a couple of weeks but couldn't remember it exactly(Mike reinstalled everything on my computer and I lost my favorites. It's good to be back in the loop! I'll call you as soon as I get some more cell minutes!
Miss you guys!!!