I love all the pictures. The girls look adorable in their 4th of July pictures. I'm so sad summer is almost over. It totally sucks! The fountains at the gateway look like so much fun!
There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again. ~Elizabeth Lawrence
Childhood is the most beautiful of all life's seasons. ~Author Unknown
The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved. Victor Hugo
5 comments:
Summer is so much fun! Oh wait, its mostly the same for me. Where are the pics from our CA vacation?
So cute! I love the 4th of July parade.
Shoes in the mouth..so cute. I only had one baby that did that! Is Mandy gone??? Did she have her baby?
Love the pictures.
Cute pictures/cute girls! So sad summer is almost over. We need to take Emma on that hike she keeps talking about!
I love all the pictures. The girls look adorable in their 4th of July pictures. I'm so sad summer is almost over. It totally sucks! The fountains at the gateway look like so much fun!
Post a Comment