Lily I love how you can make everyone laugh. You are such a wonderful addition to our family. We love watching you learn and grow. Happy Birthday Lils I love you Mommy
Emily, the secret to blogging is to stay current. If you don't, people forget you even have a blog. If you make frequent posts, you will get more comments. I am so happy Lily had a happy birthday. I am so glad she is part of our family. Happy Birthday Lily!!
Emily, Your blog of Lily is very cute. It took my computer forever to go through the pages, but it was worth it. What about some birthday pictures--Her cake and presents? where are they? Lily is so cute--I want to see some more pictures!
Emily-- Wow, what a great post! You are an awesome Mom! You have such cute daughters. I love them and miss them. Keep up the posts so I don't get so lonely!
Em, I love the pictures of Lily! Makes you want to have another one doesn't it!?!? She is such a sweetie! I love it. How did you do the scrapbook thing with her pictures? Very cute!
There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again. ~Elizabeth Lawrence
Childhood is the most beautiful of all life's seasons. ~Author Unknown
The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved. Victor Hugo
8 comments:
Lily I love to share my kicky kick ball with you. If I don't you will cry. Happy Birthday Lily I love you
Emma
Lily I love how you can make everyone laugh. You are such a wonderful addition to our family. We love watching you learn and grow. Happy Birthday Lils I love you
Mommy
Emily, the secret to blogging is to stay current. If you don't, people forget you even have a blog. If you make frequent posts, you will get more comments. I am so happy Lily had a happy birthday. I am so glad she is part of our family. Happy Birthday Lily!!
Emily, Your blog of Lily is very cute. It took my computer forever to go through the pages, but it was worth it. What about some birthday pictures--Her cake and presents? where are they? Lily is so cute--I want to see some more pictures!
Emily--
Wow, what a great post! You are an awesome Mom! You have such cute daughters. I love them and miss them. Keep up the posts so I don't get so lonely!
Mitzi
Em, I love the pictures of Lily! Makes you want to have another one doesn't it!?!? She is such a sweetie! I love it. How did you do the scrapbook thing with her pictures? Very cute!
Come on! Get a new post Girl!
this is soooo cute i love how it looks like a real scrap book.
Post a Comment