Friday, October 17, 2008

Click to play Fun at Gardner Village
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

7 comments:

NatalieBee said...

Em that smile box is darling. And so are the pictures. Your girls are beautiful. Is Mandy here visiting? I swear I saw her kids in some of the pictures. It looks like it was a fun but exhausting day.

Anonymous said...

The girls look so cute and must have had so much fun. What an awesome mom you are!!!! You do the funnest (and most exhausting) things with your kidos. Did Natalie NOT read the captions? Those were Mandy's kids--from LAST YEAR! Did she not notice how Lilly has grown? She's hilarious!

NatalieBee said...

Okay, excuse me. I didn't know or see that there were any captions. Why would you post pictures from last year? That doesn't make any sense? ("Why would you leave a country packed with ponies to come to a NON-pony country?") At first I did think that was Lily but then I thought it was Mandy's new baby. She does have a new little one ya know? I think it was an honest mistake, so there!!

Ernie said...

Ok, no fighting girls! We had a blast! except for those damn, brooms-AHHHHH! I hate craftiness.

Robs said...

Looks like fun you guys! I love the hats and brooms you made. I bet it was miserable to make though! I'm with Erin--I hate crafts! I wish we were there to go with you!

Kim said...

Cute Mama! You have such cute kids. Love the fall festivities.

Mandy said...

I wish we had been there- this year at least! Looks like you had a lot more fun this year without us, boo-hoo for us. Lilly really has grown, and Emma looks so cute! Sophie says "hi Emma", we miss you guys!