There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again. ~Elizabeth Lawrence
Childhood is the most beautiful of all life's seasons. ~Author Unknown
The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved. Victor Hugo
7 comments:
So Cute!! Isn't it amazing what kids are capable of! Whoa!
That is so cute! I love it.
I have tears in my eyes. So heart warming to see and hear patriotism expressed through the eyes and voice of a child. Way to go Emma!
Okay, that is soooo precious. I love the way she has her hand over her heart. Very Cute!
The kids loved this too! They made me play it over and over- I'm not kidding. They probably watched it ten times!
I said, to mom "Emma is reading it" and mother quickly informed that Emma can't read. Scott what is up with Emma not being able to read?
Post a Comment